Patent & trademark attorneys York
We opened the York office of Bailey Walsh & Co. LLP over 10 years ago. It is conveniently located in the centre of the city just a short walk from the train station.
Heading up the York office is Graham Wood who specialises in patents and trade marks. He can provide detailed advice on any aspect of Intellectual Property Law including copyright, trade marks, design rights and patents. Whether you need assistance with understanding which protection is right for your intellectual property, preparing and filing an application or handling an infringement, then Graham can help.
If you would like to arrange a meeting regarding a new invention and obtaining a patent or you have an enquiry relating to trademark protection, then get in touch.
Complete the enquiry form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Our fully qualified Attorneys are experts in their field and offer a range of services in patents, trade marks, design, and copyright including
- Patent searches
- Advising on infringement of a patent
- Drafting and filling application for patents
- Identifying third-party patent rights
- Patent portfolio management
- Obtaining patent protection globally
- Beginning Infringement proceedings for a granted patent
- Trade mark searches
- Advising on infringements of a trade mark
- Preparing and filling trade mark applicaions
- Prosecuting against infringements
- Obtaining trade mark protection worldwide
- Managing trade mark portfolios
- Advice on the term of protection available for a particular work in which copyright subsists
- Maintain accurate records on work protected by copyright
- Licensing and selling your copyright
- Advising on a Copyright infringement
- Registering a design
- Advising on infringements of a Registered
If you have a question relating to our services or would like assistance with any aspect of patent protection or enforcement, then contact our experts today.
meet the Experts
- – Patents
- – Registered designs
- – Chartered UK & European
- – Patent Attorney
- – Trade Marks
- – Design Protection
- – Mechanical & Engineering
- – Biosciences
- – Pharmaceuticals
- – Software