Patent & trademark attorneys leeds
Bailey Walsh & Co. LLP is proud to call Leeds its home. Conveniently positioned in the legal quarter of the city, and just a 5-minute walk from Leeds Railway Station, we are perfectly positioned to welcome new and existing clients to our offices.
The city of Leeds is one of the economic powerhouses of the North of England and is home to many businesses from small medium enterprises through to large banks and multinational companies. Our location coupled with a thriving business hotspot has allowed our Leeds office to the flagship location of our business.
The Leeds team is made up of fully qualified attorneys who each specialise in different areas of Intellectual Property Law including patents, design rights and trademarks. They can provide expert advice on all aspects of intellectual property protection. As well as our attorneys, we have an excellent team of support staff who ensure that you receive the very best service.
All of our copyright, design protection, trade mark and patent services are tailored to your individual needs to ensure that you get the advice and protection that is right for you.
If you have an enquiry regarding intellectual property whether it relates to a search, an application or an infringement, then Contact our office to speak to a member of our team or arrange an initial consultation.
Our fully qualified Attorneys are experts in their field and offer a range of services in patents, trademarks, design, and copyright including
- Patent searches
- Advising on infringement of a patent
- Drafting and filling application for patents
- Identifying third-party patent rights
- Patent portfolio management
- Obtaining patent protection globally
- Beginning infringement proceedings for a granted patent
- Trade mark searches
- Advising on infringements of a trade mark
- Preparing and filling trade mark applicaions
- Prosecuting against infringements
- Obtaining trade mark protection worldwide
- Managing trade mark portfolios
- Advice on the term of protection available for a particular work in which copyright subsists
- Maintain accurate records on work protected by copyright
- Licensing and selling your copyright
- Advising on a Copyright infringement
- Registering a design
- Advising on infringements of a Registered
If you have a question relating to our services or would like assistance with any aspect of patent protection or enforcement, then contact our experts today.