Patent & trademark attorneys Dublin
Bailey Walsh & Co. LLP is a firm of patent and trademark attorneys established for over 140 years, building a solid client base across Yorkshire and the North, and the rest of UK. In order to improve our services to our clients in NewCastle and the North East of England and to make ourselves more accessible to new clients across Tyne & Wear and the surrounding regions, our Newcastle office opened its doors in the summer of 2015
Opening an office in the North East was a natural move for the firm as two of its attorneys – David Corbyn & Philip Stephenson – both hail from South Shields & have family across the region, with David even studying in Durham.
Our aim is to continue to provide a more personal approach with clients – we will always be happy to travel to meet clients if convenient, & initial meetings are always free of charge and we try, wherever possible,to let our clients Know how much the work will cost in advance.
Bailey Walsh has developed a relationship with the Business & IP Centre at Newcastle City Library, providing free clinics locally once every other month, appointments for which may be booked directly with the Newcastle BIPC.
Please feel free to contact either David or Philip directly to arrange a confidential meeting to discuss your ideas.
Our fully qualified Attorneys are experts in their field and offer a range of services in patents, trademarks, design, and copyright including
- Patent searches
- Advising on infringement of a patent
- Drafting and filling application for patents
- Identifying third-party patent rights
- Patent portfolio management
- Obtaining patent protection globally
- Beginning Infringement proceedings for a granted patent
- Trade mark searches
- Advising on infringements of a trade mark
- Preparing and filling trade mark applicaions
- Prosecuting against infringements
- Obtaining trade mark protection worldwide
- Managing trade mark portfolios
- Advice on the term of protection available for a particular work in which copyright subsists
- Maintain accurate records on work protected by copyright
- Licensing and selling your copyright
- Advising on a Copyright infringement
- Registering a design
- Advising on infringements of a Registered
If you have a question relating to our services or would like assistance with any aspect of patent protection or enforcement, then contact our experts today.
Meet The Expert
- – Trade Marks
- – Design
- – Intellectual Property
- – Brands
- – Logos
- – Design
- – Mechanical & Engineering
- – Chemistry & Materials
- – Manufacturing & Consumer Devices